Miles may seperate us, but our hearts are connected.

May 14, 2010

I am in the middle of more change. We sold our house in Oregon and are now free to look for a home in Colorado. It has been a long three years and we are excited to start looking for a home. It hasn't helped to have the economy do a downturn. We lost 1/3the equity in our home. It has been our prayer that we will be able to find a good deal here now that we had to give up so much in Oregon.
The first home we found and made an offer on caused me to have anxiety. I didn't sleep and I got a really bad stomach ache. It lasted for days. I knew the decision was wrong and so we backed out of the deal. The anxiety went away.
Three weeks later I found another home. After an inspection and prayer we have made an offer. It is in the Lord's hands.....so far no anxiety and no stomach aches. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: