Miles may seperate us, but our hearts are connected.

Mar 16, 2009


This picture was taken at Christmas time, but it reflects how I feel today.
I know the Lord answers prayers. I've been praying about how I was going to spend time with my daughter, Annie, and my grandkids, Tanner and Cedar, during their month long visit in March/April. It was going to be very hard for me not to be with them while working full time. I also have Kimmie's wedding coming up and I want to be available to help but there was the work problem. I love being a Mom and Grandma more than anything and I always carry a prayer in my heart that these relationships will remain strong. The Lord answered my prayer...I was laid off 4 work days before they came. For most this would be a difficult thing...but for me I know it is an answer to prayer. I struggled with feeling like I was making a difference in this job anyway and now I can put ALL my effort and energy back into my family. Thank you Heavenly Father.........I won't be making any decisions about work until after Kimmie's wedding this summer.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Woohoo! That is how we feel too! I am waiting for one last load of laundry to dry so I can pack it and I'll be all set to come! We are so excited!!