Miles may seperate us, but our hearts are connected.

Dec 27, 2008




We arrived in Oregon just before the big snow strom. The airports closed the day after we arrived. We feel blessed Scott and Melissa arrived before the snow storm as well. Hillsboro had close to 10 inches of snow. Our home in Beavercreek had over 2 feet on the back deck. I think this is a record for Oregon. In the almost twenty years we lived here we only saw around 8 or maybe 10 inches.

Merry Christmas Family. We are so blessed.


1 comment:

Janice said...

I was so glad to hear from Annie that you had all arrived safely. I have wondered knowing you were coming if you had made it or not especially when I had heard about that Continental plane incident in Denver. Yes, we did have more snow than I had seen in many years. I wasn't able to get my car out of our flat driveway for a week. Janice